WPD Press Release – On Wednesday afternoon, March 25, 2015, Warsaw Police narcotics and patrol officers along with the Kosciusko County Drug Task Force served multiple drug warrants in and around Warsaw. In all, police served warrants on nine (9) individuals for various drug related offenses. The following suspects were transported and booked into the Kosciusko County Jail on the charges listed:
• Rick Barefoot, 48 years old, of North Webster, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, $500 cash bond.
• Amanda K. Dotson, 33 years old, of Warsaw, level 5 felony dealing narcotics, $1,000 surety bond; and misdemeanor driving while suspended with a prior conviction, $350 cash bond.
• Michael A. Hendrickson, 26 years old, of Warsaw, misdemeanor dealing marijuana, $500 cash bond.
• Cody B. Honeycutt, 23 years old, of Warsaw, level 6 felony possession of narcotics; and level 6 felony possession of marijuana, $2,000 surety bond
• Ingvar I. Korogodsky, 27 years old, of Warsaw, level 5 felony dealing narcotics, $10,000 surety bond.
• Alec J. C. Maxwell, 22 years old, of Warsaw, level 4 felony dealing methamphetamine with enhancement, $7,500 surety bond.
• Ashley R. Shepherd, 25 years old, of Leesburg, level 5 felony dealing in 10-28 grams of a schedule V controlled substance; level 6 felony dealing in 5-10 grams of a schedule V controlled substance, $5,000 surety bond.
• Jaclyn S. Stouder, 34 years old, of Cromwell, level 5 felony dealing in 5-10 grams of a schedule IV controlled substance, $4,000 surety bond.
• Brooke L. Thompson, 25 years old, of Bourbon, level 5 felony dealing narcotics, $10,000 surety bond.
Warsaw Police continue to diligently work to reduce the influence of illegal drug activity in our community. Any drug tips can be called into the Warsaw Police Department at 574-372-9540.