Firefighters responded to a garage and attic fire at about 5:58 p.m. Sunday. The house fire was at 1829 Rosemont Ave., Warsaw, according to Max Kinsey, Warsaw-Wayne Township Fire Territory firefighter.
Officials believe a trash can located next to the garage was being used to burn items and spread to the garage and an attic. Warsaw-Wayne Township Fire Territory responded. No injuries were reported, and a damage estimate was unavailable.
It is a rental property owned by Charles L. and Molly J. Barth, according to online county records.