Tuesday, December 6, 2022
Home Local News Claypool garage damaged by fire

Claypool garage damaged by fire

CLAYPOOL — A fire destroyed a garage early today in Claypool.

Claypool Fire Department responded to the fire at 1388 E. CR 700S.  According to Claypool Fire Chief Bob Haines, the garage was owned by Eddie Triddle.  There were no injures reported.

Firefighters were on the scene for approximately one and half hours. Winona Lake, Sidney and Silver Lake fire departments assisted at the scene.