Concord Student Overdoses On Adderall

A 14-year-old Concord High School student is recovering after police say he overdosed on the prescription medication Adderall while at the school. Police say the  drug was given to the teen by a classmate. The student was taken to the hospital for treatment then released to his parents. Adderall is usually given to treat Attention Defecit Disorder. Authorities are continuing to investigate. The Elkhart Truth reports the  principal at Concord High School could not say what action will be taken against the students.