A new competition will soon be underway to determine who serves the best breakfast in Kosciusko County. It’s all part of the 2018 Indiana’s Cool North Breakfast Wars.
Ten restaurants are facing off for eleven days of voting, beginning March 1.
The winner will then move on the a regional level, competing against winners from Marshall, Elkhart, Lagrange, St Joe, Porter, and LaPorte counties.
You can vote for your favorite in the local Breakfast Wars at the Kosciusko County Convention and Visitors Bureau website at VisitKosciuskoCounty.org
The participating restaurants are:
- American Table Restaurant, Warsaw
- B-Mac’s on Buffalo, Warsaw
- Creighton’s Crazy Egg Café & Coffee Bar, Warsaw
- Etna Green Café, Etna Green
- Lakes Grill Restaurant, Silver Lake
- Odd Fellows Café & Coffee, Pierceton
- Sheila’s Sweet Treats, North Webster
- Syracuse Café, Syracuse
- Teel’s Family Restaurant, Mentone
- Theresa’s Delectables Bakery Café, Milford
The winner for Kosciusko County will be announced on March 12.
The Indiana’s Cool North Breakfast Wars is a follow up from previous competitions such as Burger Wars, Pizza Wars, and Taco Wars. After 200,000 votes cast in previous years, The View Tavern of South Bend was crowned the Burger Wars Champion, The Wooden Peel of Bremen was crowned the Pizza Wars Champion, and Mila’s Mini Market in Plymouth was our Taco Wars Champion for Indiana’s Cool North region.