Minor Fire at Westminster Hall on Grace Campus

WINONA LAKE –┬áResidents of Westminster Hall on Grace College were temporarily displaced this morning as Winona Lake Fire Department personnel responded to smoke on the third floor after a reported microwave oven fire.

Firemen responded to fire alarm at about 1 a.m. Monday morning. Other than the microwave, no damage was reported. There were no injuries, according to Winona Lake Fire Chief Mitch Titus.

The first, third and fourth floors of Westminster Hall house 120 women, containing a mix of rooms that accommodate from one to four residents.