Norfolk Southern has released their plans for final work on the Warsaw area crossings as part of their rail replacement project. The City of Warsaw has also released some closures scheduled due to sewer work.
Current and future closures are as follows:
- BUFFALO STREET – CURRENTLY CLOSED from the railroad (Jefferson Street area) south to Winona Avenue/SR15 for sewer lining and should reopen late Tuesday
- JEFFERSON STREET – CURRENTLY CLOSED from Lake to Buffalo for sewer repair for several more days
- ARTHUR STREET RAIL CROSSING – CURRENTLY CLOSED and will reopen Wednesday morning
- LYON STREET RAIL CROSSING – CURRENTLY CLOSED and will reopen Wednesday morning
- WINONA AVENUE RAIL CROSSING – CURRENTLY CLOSED and will reopen by Friday
- POPE STREET RAIL CROSSING – CURRENTLY CLOSED and will reopen on Wednesday
- MAIN STREET– will be CLOSED WEDNESDAY from Detroit to Indiana for sewer lining
- DOGWOOD DRIVE RAIL CROSSING– will be CLOSED WEDNESDAY all day – Residents will not have access in or out of their neighborhood and are asked to plan accordingly
- RANCH ROAD RAIL CROSSING – will be closed late this week after other crossings have been reopened for traffic flow. A top coat will be applied, and curbing and final repair work will be completed at a later time in coordination with City.
- 200 S AND 300 S RAIL CROSSINGS – will be closed late in week after other crossings have been reopened for traffic flow
For more traffic closures and updates, follow Facebook.com/NewsNowWarsaw.