Syracuse Mom Pleads Guilty In Son’s Carbon Monoxide Death

                                                                                 (Photo Courtesy WNDU)

The mother of a 12 year old Syracuse boy that died of carbon monoxide poisoning 4 months ago has pleaded guilty to neglect and reckless homicide. Police say 33 year old Candy Chamness was high on meth when her son Skyler died in June. Toxicology results revealed that Skyler died in his bed as Carbon Monoxide seeped in the home from two unventilated generators. According to the Goshen News, Chamness will be sentenced on December 1st. The boys father, 34 year old Darrick Spore is scheduled to go to trial November 3rd.