AKRON – The Tippecanoe Valley School Corporation Board of Trustees elected new officers for 2017 at its January 16th meeting.
Todd Hoffman will serve as the board’s president, while Stan Miller will serve as vice president. Adam Heckaman was elected secretary and Jessica McFarland was appointed treasurer.
Heckaman, along with Aaron Zolman, were both recently elected to the school board. They were officially sworn in and took the oath of office during the meeting.
The board also voted to change the start time of future school board meetings from 6:30 to 7:00 p.m. The dates, starting times, and locations of school board meetings are set annually by the board in January.
Future meeting dates and locations are as follows:
- February 13, 2017 | 7:00 p.m. | Tippecanoe Valley Middle School
- March 13, 2017 | 7:00 p.m. | Tippecanoe Valley High School
- April 17, 2017 | 7:00 p.m. | Mentone Elementary School
- May 8, 2017 | 7:00 p.m. | Akron Elementary School
- June 12, 2017 | 7:00 p.m. | Mentone Elementary School
- July 10, 2017 | 7:00 p.m. | Mentone Elementary School