Two women are recovering from smoke inhalation suffered in a fire at a New Buffalo hotel. The Berrien County Sheriff’s Department reported the structure fire at the O’Brien’s Hotel and Resort located at 11539 O’Brien Court in New Buffalo. The fire was reported to the front desk clerk just after 8:30 am, Sunday, when they reported seeing smoke from under the door of room #126 which was vacant at the time. Sheriff’s Deputies, along with the clerk warned the nearly 40 occupants of the hotel and everyone was able to make it out safely. Two women, ages 74 & 53, were treated for smoke inhalation by paramedics. It appears the fire was started when a TV overheated causing a small electrical fire with thick black smoke that filled the entire building.