The death of a 12-year old boy from Syracuse is under investigation. On Saturday, the Syracuse EMS and police were dispatched to 202 West Washington Street in Syracuse on a report of a 12 year old not breathing. Upon arrival, EMS units determined that 12 year old Skyler Spore was dead inside of the residence. An investigation into the death by the Syracuse Police Department, Kosciusko County Coroner’s Office, Department of Child Services and the Kosciusko Major Crimes Task Force is being conducted. The residence was occupied by the deceased, his parents Darrick Spore and Candy Chamness along with another sibling. All were present in the home at the time of the death.At the time of the death there were two gas powered generators running inside the residence, it is unknown at this time if those played a role in the death. The investigation is continuing into this incident and an autopsy will conducted at the Northeast Forensic Center in Fort Wayne. More information will be released when it is gathered and confirmed.