WARSA — American Red Cross has announced upcoming blood drives in Warsaw, North Webster and Bourbon.
Participants are asked to call or go online here to make an appointment.
Below is a list of upcoming blood drives:
- Monday, Dec. 12 from 1 to 5 p.m. at Triton High School, 805 N. Harris St., Bourbon
- Tuesday, Dec. 13 from noon to 6 p.m. at the Firemen’s Bldg, 1013 E. Arthur St., Warsaw
- Thursday, Dec. 15 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Bowen Center, 2621 E. Jefferson St., Warsaw
- Tuesday, Dec. 20 from 1 to 6 p.m. at the North Webster Church of God, 302 N. Main St., North Webster
- Wednesday, Dec. 21 from noon to 6 p.m. at the Firemen’s Bldg., 1013 E. Arthur St., Warsaw
- Tuesday, Dec. 27 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Coldwell Banker, 210 N. Buffalo St., Warsaw