LEESBURG – The 2016 Annual Cancer Care Fund of Kosciusko County Dinner Dance and Auction is 6 p.m. Saturday at Tippecanoe Lake Country Club. The theme for this year’s event is “A Nautical Night Under the Lights – Set Sail for A Night of Giving.”
There will be a dinner, live and silent auctions and music.
Some of the auction items being offered this year include:
• Dinner and Wine Pairing for four at Cerulean Restaurant
• One-week stay for up to six people at a cottage in Gatlinburg, Tenn.
• One-week stay for up to six people at a condo on Anna Maria Island, which includes a boat cruise from Cortez to Marina Jack’s for dinner.
• “Hamilton” Experience: Broadway tickets to see the musical “Hamilton,” dinner with cast members, private in theater meet and greet, signed cast poster.
• UCLA basketball signed by Steve Alford
• Four Colts tickets with parking pass
• Kinzie Hotel downtown Chicago – two-night stay
• Five pound box of chocolates from Olympia Candy Kitchen
The Cancer Care Fund of Kosciusko County raised over $200,000 in 2015 through The Spring Fashion Show, Cocktails for Cancer, annual golf outing, annual gala/auction, memorials and other donations. The Cancer Care Fund of Kosciusko County exists to assist cancer patients with various expenses, such as rent, mortgages, electrical bills and prescriptions.
If people are interested in attending or donating toward the Gala, contact Julee Rauch at firstname.lastname@example.org, Liz Surface at email@example.com or Jennifer Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org. For up-to-date information on the Cancer Care Fund of Kosciusko County, visit www.cancercarefundkc.org. Like the Facebook page Cancer Care Fund of Kosciusko County