Dog Dies Saving Man From Fire

Seven people displaced from their three homes in an Indianapolis neighborhood after two space heaters caught fire. The blaze happened in one home, but then spread to other homes on both sides. The man whose home caught fire credits his dog for helping save his life. He told police he was awakened by his Shitzu-Poodle, named Bogey, who barked at him until he awoke. He saw his neighbors' homes were also on fire and helped them get out of their homes. Unfortunately, Bogey, the dog, did not survive. The Red Cross is now helping all 7 people find shelter.