WARSAW —If you’re looking for a job, you might want to stop by the Warsaw Community Public Library on Friday.
The Kosciusko County WorkOne Center will host a job fair at the library, 310 E. Main St., Warsaw, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, Oct. 20.
At least ten employers will be in attendance with several positions available including medical, manufacturing, administrative and more.
Visitors are asked to bring a resume and dress for success.
For more information, contact Amanda Sautter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 574-544-9363.
WorkOne Centers are open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Fridays.
Take advantage of their no-cost employment services, such as:
• Obtain job search and re-employment help, including resume review, interviewing practice and more.
• Information on career training opportunities.
• Apprenticeship programs.
• Free in-person or online workshops to help individuals learn beneficial skills to help you get hired.
• Visit the website www.GoToWorkOne.com to view the workshop calendar.
• Receive telephone assistance from DWD’s Unemployment Insurance Unit.
The local WorkOne Centers are not able to resolve unemployment claim issues. The resolution of claim issues is handled through the Department of Workforce Development via https://www.unemployment.in.gov or by calling 1-800-891-6499.
How to contact WorkOne:
• In St. Joseph County: 574-237-9675
• In Elkhart County: 574-295-0105
• In Marshall County: 574-936-8919
• In Fulton County: 574-223-8542
• In Kosciusko County: 574-269-3050
You can also visit the group’s website.