WARSAW — Warsaw Community Schools is providing insights into using the high school’s two entrances for drop-offs.
Changes were necessary after the main entrance was redesigned and constructed this summer.
The district is promoting the new routes with a map and details on social media.
Essentially, there are two routes with drop-off points that serve SR 15 and Logan Street.
Here are some tips outlined by the school district for “Hassle Free Drop-Offs:”
- Follow the arrows showing traffic flow and drop off or pick up at the specific marked locations (Doors 2/3 and Door 51).
- If you create your own route, it holds up the line and bogs down traffic.
- Do not mix the yellow and red routes.
- You can drop off all along the sidewalk; You don’t have to wait until you are all the way up to the door.
- Watch for pedestrians (staff) who may have to cross the line to enter the building.
- Avoid having to turn left back out onto SR-15.
WCS students return to class on Friday.