South Bend Family Seek Help After House Fire

South Bend Fire crews were busy early Sunday morning trying to save a house which had caught fire.  A lit candle or incense burning in a bedroom may be the cause of a fire that destroyed a South Bend home. That's what the parents said after crews were called to their home in the 5000 block of Main Street early Sunday morning. The family living there, which also includes two boys and a grandmother, are said to have lost everything. There were no injuries, though the family's dog died in the fire. If you'd like to help, donate to the Red Cross or Catherdral of St. James on North Lafayette Street.